Caged Campo Del Cielo Meteorite Sterling Silver Pendant
Caged Campo Del Cielo Meteorite Sterling Silver Pendant with Silver Chain and Gift Box
- Starborn genuine Campo Del Cielo Meteorite Sterling Silver Pendant in captivating unisex cage set style.
- The Campo Del Cielo Meteorite was discovered by the Spanish in 1576; it struck the earth approximately 5000 years ago in what is today Chaco Gulamba, Argentina.
- These exciting meteorite fragments have a unique nugget shape caused by fractures in the natural crystalline structure of this Iron-Nickel Meteorite.
- Each handcrafted Sterling Silver Pendant is approximately 1.25” long by .5” wide.
- Includes silver chain and gift box!