Campo Del Cielo Meteorite with Star Field Sterling Silver Pendant
Campo Del Cielo Meteorite with Star Field Sterling Silver Pendant with Sterling Silver Chain & Giftbox
- Genuine Campo Del Cielo Meteorite in fine Sterling Silver Pendant with field of stars design.
- The Campo Del Cielo Meteorite was discovered by the Spanish in 1576; it fell to earth approximately 5000 years ago in what is today Chaco Gulamba, Argentina.
- This beautifully detailed artesian crafted pendant is cast in 925 fine Sterling Silver and features genuine Campo del Cielo Meteorite fragments meticulously set by hand to create a distinctive celestial design. Stylish and elegant this pendant is literally out-of-this-world!
- Meteorite Star Field pendant size is approximately 1.3 inches tall, including bale, by 1 inch wide. The generous silver bale can accommodate up to 5mm wide chains or cords.
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity