AG7-50LE – APOLLO 11 LIMITED EDITION 50TH ANNIVERSARY ASTRONAUT PEN & COIN SET WITH SPACE FLOWN MATERIAL
On July 20, 1969, the crew of NASA’s Apollo 11 made history, becoming the first manned spaceflight to land on the moon.
To commemorate this great event, Fisher Space Pen Co. has issued 500 Limited Edition AG-7 Space Pens, each one featuring genuine, authenticated material from the Apollo 11 spacecraft. The space flown material is “Kapton” foil, and it served as a protective thermal insulation for the Command module Columbia. This rare artifact floats in a water-clear acrylic dome sealed into the pen’s cap.
This exquisite collectible is further distinguished with a black titanium nitride finish complemented with fine engravings plated with 24 karat gold. The diamond cut engraving includes an American Eagle landing on the moon, historic dates, Apollo 11 50th Anniversary text, and the serial number for each of the 500 issues.
- Individually Numbered - Only 500 Sets Available
- Artifact: Authenticated, Pressure Sensitive Kapton Polyimide Tape from the Apollo 11 Spacecraft – ‘Columbia’
- Length: 5.06" .37" Diameter
- Composition: Black Titanium Nitride Plated Brass
- Cartridge: Fisher Pressurized PR4, Black Ink, Medium Point
- Packaging: Black Molded Polystyrene with Printed Moon Landing Graphic Outer Sleeve